Men's CSA Abitibi (Steel Toe)
Supportive and flexible, this industrial-strength boot holds up even in extreme conditions. Its innovative construction and craftsmanship take durability to the next level. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.