Rasco FR has been making workwear since 1988 and FR workwear since 2001. During that time, they have earned a reputation for being first in safety. Their vision is to build FR clothing that is safe, comfortable and stylish while also being affordable. They have accomplished this vision by certifying our garments with UL, offering a wide range of clothing that is designed with the wearer in mind and by selling their clothing at prices low enough so that they are affordable for most people.
- Specially designed to protect electric utility, oil, petrochemical and other workers from electric arc flashes and flash fire hazards.
- FR garments are guaranteed to be comfortable.
- Guaranteed to be flame resistant for the useful life of the garment, provided that clothing care instructions are followed.
- Designed to meet NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506 and OSHA standards.
- Factory is ISO 9001 Certified, which guarantees top quality.