FR Thorax Fleece Pullover - Navy/Caramel
NEW FOR 2019-2020 SEASON The Thorax model was designed specifically with welder’s in mind. (NEW) 14 oz Carbon X fleece is made with the perfect bl...
- NEW FOR 2019-2020 SEASON
- The Thorax model was designed specifically with welder’s in mind.
- (NEW) 14 oz Carbon X fleece is made with the perfect blend of fibres for strength, warmth, and comfort.
- We sourced environmentally conscious leather from a world class leader in both green initiatives and hide tanning.
- The quality of this leather will help keep your range of motion on the cold winter days.
- Strategically placed leather on the side of your hood, upper torso and arms to help protect from burns, and prolong the life of your garment. By placing the leather only where you need it, it aids in cutting down the weight and bulkiness of the garment, while still delivering the protection you need.
- (NEW) The redesigned sleeves give more room in the elbow region for better range of motion. Sleeves are 1/2″ longer then previous model
- (NEW) Hood and sleeves are lined with Mount Vernon Mills twill for comfort. This makes the hood and sleeve lighter and less bulky.
- (NEW) Front chest leather has been extended down another inch for more protection.
- Heavy kevlar and Nomex stitching to tolerate the abuse these garments endure
- Four rows of stitching across the chest
- Made in our factory in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- New and improved from our previous generations of garments
- LEATHER MAY HAVE IMPERFECTIONS IN IT, AS IT WAS A LIVE ANIMAL. THIS INCLUDES BRANDING, CUTS, SCRAPES, FRECKLES, AND WRINKLES. THESE IMPERFECTIONS ARE NOT ON EVERY HOODIE. THESE IMPERFECTIONS WILL NOT IMPEDE THE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GARMENT.
- REMEMBER TO GO UP A SIZE FROM YOUR REGULAR SIZE IF YOU PLAN ON LAYERING UNDERNEATH. THESE ARE FULL LEATHER SLEEVED GARMENTS AND WILL FIT A LITTLE TIGHTER IN THE SLEEVES THEN YOUR REGULAR FLEECE HOODIES. THERE IS A BREAK IN PERIOD WITH THE LEATHER. PLEASE LOOK AT OUR SIZING CHART.
- IF YOU NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHAT SIZE TO PICK, PLEASE CALL US AT 403-923-6225.