Men's Midland 10" Waterproof MET (Composite Toe)
These composite-toe work boots keep you warm and comfortable from sunup to sundown. Crafted with lightweight metatarsal protection and barnyard-proof leather for superior durability and performance.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation
- Lightweight, internal metatarsal protection
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90 degree heel
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper—Barnyard Proof
- KEEN.Polar Traction: Micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
37.6 oz / 1066.8 g
10.0 in / 25.4 cm
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.